1. Yves Saint Laurent Touch Éclat - an essencial on your make-up arsenal. Besides lifting and defining your eyebrows this highlighter also helps hiding your dark circles. Also, you can apply it on cheek bones, nose, chin, or any other area that needs a boost of light! Like most europeans, I use shade 2.
2. Estée Lauder Shimmering Jewel Powder - I rarely use eye shadow on daily basis but I like to apply this shimmering powder under my eyebrows and eyelids...It really enhances the eyes and helps defining the eyebrows!
3. Kiko Ultimate Pen - I'm really clumsy (and lazy) when it comes to eyeliner...so this pen is a real must have to me. It makes the application super easy - I highly recommend it!
4. Eyelash curler - just a regular eyelash curler...I always use it before mascara. Actually, I think mascara only does what it is suppose to do if you use an eyelash curler first - unless you are lucky enough to have naturally long curled eyelashes.
5. Chanel Inimitable Mascara (10, black) - this is my favorite mascara of all time, it is really inimitable! It doesn't leaves clumps and eyelashes are perfectly separated. I usually use just one coat, unless I want a more dramatic look.
6. Tweezerman Ilashcomb - I use this metal teeth lash comb when I apply more than one coat of mascara or when I use those volume mascaras that leaves clumps. Be carefull 'cause those teeth are like needles! I've pinched my fingers several times. Luckily, I've never pinched an eye...so I use it only when I really need it.
7. Benefit Instant Brow Pencil - this is one of Benefit's products I told you about on a previous post. It fills the sparse areas on the brows and helps defining them with a very natural powder-like finish. It comes with a special blending spoolie.
8. Tweezerman BrowMousse - perfect when you're having a bad brow day. It keeps the eyebrows on place with a natural finish and, most importantly, it doesn't flakes when it dries!
♥ ♥ ♥
Do you have any other tips for eyes and eyebrows? Please share it...!
Have a nice week!
Have a nice week!